Apartment Maintenance Technician
Full-Time $20 -$22 per hour to start
We are looking for our next crew member who will have core responsibilities with building and apartment upkeep.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Painting interior and exterior
- Basic plumbing and electrical repairs (when a license
is not required)
- Drywall, fixture, and minor appliance repairs
- Installing toilets & garbage disposals
- Yard work and property cleanup
- Responding to service calls
- Preparing apartments for new tenants
- Assist with scheduled inspections
Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Hard working and honest
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work independently, as a team, and when
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Professional and courteous with tenants and coworkers
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in apartment
maintenance or related field
- Knowledge of power tools, hand tools, lawn mowers, etc.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and birthday
- Sick Pay
- Retirement Plan - 3% employer matched.
Please send resume and cover letter telling us how you are qualified.